BRAND AMBASSADOR PROGRAM
A positive spokesperson appointed as an agent to boost product sales and create brand awareness. As a brand ambassador you will embody the corporate identity in appearance, demeanor, values and ethics. The key to being a successful brand ambassador lies in your ability to use promotional strategies to strengthen the customer service relationship and influence a large audience to buy.
10% commission of every sale made using personal ambassador code. *commission will be deducted from the total price of the item and does not include taxes or shipping. Payouts will be sent out via PayPal every 15 days.
20% discount on all products and clothing that are not on sale or reduced price.
This Ambassador Agreement will govern your participation in the Dumb Fresh Clothing Inc. Ambassador Program. By clicking “Accept,” or similar acceptance box in any other language, you agree that the effective date of this Agreement is the date on which you click “Accept.” To print a copy of this Agreement, use your browser’s Print command.
Please be advised that you should not click and accept this agreement on behalf of an entity unless you have been authorized to bind that entity to the terms of this Agreement.
This Brand Ambassador Agreement is between you (“you”) and Dumb Fresh Clothing Inc, which is a business organized and existing under the laws of Maryland, United States of America (“ Dumb Fresh Clothing Inc”). If you have registered for or on behalf of an entity you are deemed to have accepted this Agreement on behalf of that entity.
In consideration of the mutual covenants and agreements contained herein and other good and valuable consideration, the receipt and sufficiency of which are hereby acknowledged, the parties, intending to be legally bound, agree as follows:
- Discount Code. Dumb Fresh Clothing agrees to issue a store credit to the Ambassador (“you”) that will allow a discount on our Collection and/or sitewide, as decided by Dumb Fresh Clothing Inc, through a unique discount code. Your Partner Program representative will discuss with you the amount of this credit.
- Use Code within Month of Receipt. Ambassador (“you”) agrees to use the credit within the month of receipt to order items of your choosing within our Collection and/or sitewide, as decided by Dumb Fresh Clothing
- Create Original Content. Once you receive the item(s), you agree to create genuine, original content using the item in a tastefully arranged photograph or set of photographs.
Social Media Platforms. You may chat with our team as to which social media platform you will be focusing your Ambassador campaign towards. Once the two parties have decided which platform/s you will be posting to, simply follow the different requirements applied to each specific platform:
- Pinterest. If you are posting on Pinterest, Dumb Fresh Clothing requests that any creative content link back to dumbfreshco.com.
- Instagram. If you are posting on Instagram, Dumb Fresh Clothing requests a photo that prominently features the item(s), styled as you wish, linking to @dumbfreshclothing, using the hashtag #dumbfreshco, and including text similar to “find this ___________ at dumbfreshco.com” in the caption.
- Facebook. If you are posting on Facebook, Dumb Fresh Clothing requests that you use one or more images of the item(s) you purchased with your credit along with at least 1 full sentence about the item and your experience with it in the caption. You are also requested to include a link to www.dumbfreshco.com.
- Twitter. If you are posting on Twitter, Dumb Fresh Clothing requests that you post at least one image of your item(s) and hashtag #dumbfreshco.
- Blog. If you are posting on your own blog, Dumb Fresh Clothing requests that you post at least one image of your item(s) styled as you wish (but preferably 3 images), along with a genuine post about your opinion of the item(s), our style and our store. Be sure to include a link to www.dumbfreshco.com.
- Post Within Month of Receipt of Code. Your post must be made within the month of your receipt of your Dumb Fresh Clothing store credit. You must complete your agreed-upon post and reporting within the month in order to remain on our list of Influencers and receive another store-credit code for the following month.
- Email Posted Content. After you complete your agreed-upon post with your item(s) from Dumb Fresh Clothing, we request that you send a direct link to the material, and/or a screenshot(s) of your completed material to email@example.com so that we may track your progress and keep you in the program in subsequent months. In the alternative, credit for that month's post will be given if a hashtag #dumbfreshco is included in your Instagram post.
- Continuation of Program. Dumb Fresh Clothing agrees to continue the Ambassador Program as long as budget and business planning allows, and will notify all Ambassadors of any change. Dumb Fresh Clothing reserves the right to discontinue the program, remove members of the program or deactivate store credit codes at any time.
- Continuation of Participation. Following this process is the best way to ensure your participation as an Ambassador for the following month. Three (3) instances of failing to post after redeeming your Ambassador Code for that month will result in removal from the Dumb Fresh Clothing Ambassador Program. We reserve the right to discontinue your participation if you do not follow the procedures.
For any data, content, and images provided by you or accessed by Dumb Fresh Clothing (directly or indirectly through your social media channels) in connection with the Partner/Affiliate Program (collectively, “Product Content”), including photos, videos, and Product Listing content, you specifically give us the following permission: you grant us a non-exclusive, transferable, sub-licensable, royalty-free, worldwide license to use any Product Content in connection with the Dumb Fresh Clothing Partner/Affiliate Program.
Discrimination on the basis of race, ethnicity, gender, religion, sexual orientation, age or disability or any other unlawful basis under applicable law